Explore opportunities that align with your current skillset and become a part of our diverse community of individuals dedicated to delivering quality experiences.
Interested candidate may apply at email@example.com
|S.No||Department||No. Of Opening||Position Title||Location||Core Area/ Responsibilities|
|1||Information Technology||1||IT Manager||Patnitop||• Responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the property|
|2||Operations||1||Deputy Operations Manager||Patnitop||• Looking after all over the Housekeeping Operations, Front Office & Guest Relations|
|3||Reservations||1||Reservations Executive||Patnitop||• Oversee reservations staff in their duties.
• Manage room bookings for large events, like weddings or other functions.
• Supervise billing arrangements.
• Handle inventories for the rooms of the hotel.
|4||F&B Service||3||Banquet Associates||Patnitop||• Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing, including setting up and packing away tables, table cloths and place settings, and buffets.
• Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction. Adhering to safety and quality regulations
|5||Front Office||1||Front Office Executive||Patnitop||• Responsible for greeting and welcoming guests, receiving and delivering all incoming and outgoing mail and packages, answering all calls and directing as needed, scheduling meetings, and coordinating office activities|
|6||Sales & Marketing||1||Banquet Sales Manager||Jammu||• Identifies potential key accounts (banquet and group) and develops strategies to prioritize and penetrate those accounts.
• Makes outside sales calls to prospective Banquet customers.
• Clarifies customer requirements and suggests alternative menus, themes, etc.
• Prepares proposals for client which outline details of proposed functions; coordinates preparation of estimates with food and beverage and other departments if needed.
• Negotiates sale of Banquet sales functions
|7||1||Sales Executive||Jammu||Education Sector|
|8||Training and Development||1||Training Manager||Patnitop||• Developing training calendar as per the business requirement
• Execution of the training calendar as per the plan
• Responsible for preparing the training presentation as per the departmental module specific
• Responsible for record keeping of training / training hours / training feedback
• Responsible for training effectiveness
• Responsible for employee engagement activities
• Responsible for implementing the R&R at site
|9||Finance & Accounts||1||Deputy Manager||Patnitop||• Responsible for managing all phases of Accounts Payable, Receivable and department budget
• Responsible for preparing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities
• Responsible for preparing financial statements and debtors’ listings
• Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like Property Management Systems (PMS), Point of Sale (POS) and SPA software’s
• Ensure that all statutory details (PAN, TAX No., Company Registration no. Etc.) are displayed on the guest invoices and bills